1) Start with a "reset" shampoo like J Beverly Hills Clarifier Shampoo. This gently frees your hair from build-up. Formulated with coconut, lime blossom, and thyme extracts, Clarifier Shampoo rids your hair of impurities such as chlorine, mineral deposits, and other product buildup
2) Cleanse with a sulfate-free shampoo like Fragile Shampoo, which contains chamomile, nettle and sage extracts, Fragile Shampoo is gentle and restorative for dry damaged hair.
3) Condition - Next, do a deep condition with Masque Intensive Hair and Scalp Treatment. Fully saturate your curls and massage the masque into your scalp. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes for optimal results and rinse out.
4) Ditch the towel dray and - Squeeze out the excess water and use a cotton t-shirt to gently dry your strands. You can apply a light leave-in conditioner like Everyday Spray to help minimize tangled tresses.
5) Add a styling lotion - Apply Crazy Curl styling lotion to damp hair starting at the bottom and work your way up. Crazy Curl is packed with nourishing ingredients including lavender extracts, pro vitamin B-5, and memory resin, to define all curl types. Scrunch and diffuse for defined and controlled curls.
We've simplified your curly hair regimen with our Curly Girl Kit! Shop the bundle for your curated curl regimen.